Any one else feeling a little spring in their step? Perhaps it’s the beautiful weather and promise of continued warmer weather or maybe it’s the excitement of things starting to open up more and more and thus more parties and events, but we’re feeling good over here at Honey & Lavender!
We’ve had so many event inquiries in the last month, we thought it would be apropos to share our top 5 reasons on why you should hire an event planner when planning an event, big or small.
- Saves time – The beauty of hiring an event planner is utilizing them for all their knowledge. This includes vendor suggestions, venue suggestions, the latest trends, the best florists to use on a budget, that type of thing. Hiring a planner allows you to outsource all of the things you don’t want to do when planning an event and lets you focus on all the things you do want to do. (And if the only thing you like about hosting or planning an event is the event itself, that is totally okay!)
- Resources at your finger tips – Most event planners have been doing their jobs a long time and know a lot of vendors with a variety of price points, how they like to work with clients, and what their inventory is. Bottom line is event planners will know what vendors you should be looking at and reaching out to based on their budget and what their priorities for the event are, (food, drinks, flowers), and the client’s personality.
- Overall organization – Most good event planners are Type A, OCD-people by nature. They like timelines and to do lists and Plan Bs and Plan Cs. Hiring an event planner ensures that your event will be an organized fun-filled soiree.
- Attention to detail – In addition to the organizational benefit event planners offer, event planners will have your back with all of the details. The glamours details (a stunning tablescape) and the mundane ones (how do we ensure that all the vendors enter the venue in a safe and socially-distanced manner)?
- Turns your vision into a reality – Event Planners are in their own right magicians in that they will do everything in their power to make a client’s dream a reality to the best of their ability with what they are given. One of the things we love most about working with our clients is helping them transform a space that fits their ideal theme or aesthetic. If a client wants something that at first glance is a tad outside of the set aside budget, we’ll work diligently to get it pretty close to what our clients want.
If you have something you would like to add regarding the benefits of hiring/wanting an event planner, drop them in the Comments section!
And, if you need event-planning help, just ask us!