Over the past couple of months we have had the amazing opportunity to meet and work with so many amazing local vendors and owners who are living out their passions and wanting to provide stellar goods and services to their community. We wanted to highlight them here this month.
- Bloom Fresh Flowers – Jenna is amazing to work with – so helpful and friendly and her flower arrangements are to die for. They also last forever – seriously. So many people have commented on how long her flower arrangements keep.
- Oh Eleven Studio – Patricia’s calligraphy and stationery is top notch. She designed a set of stationery cards for us and created an adorable coloring page for kids that we have sent out to our clients and friends.
- Patricia Frechin – Patricia gives the most amazing massages. She asks a lot of questions and really wants to make sure she accommodates her clients in terms of what they want her to focus on. Maya has been going to Patricia for her massages since 2007!
- The Fermented Pig – makes delicious handcrafted Kombucha and a variety of meats. Tommy, Maya’s husband, is especially a fan!
- The Urban Farmhouse – is an adorable shop in Arlington that carries furniture, decorative items for the home, glassware and stemware, and more. Maya loves perusing this shop every chance she gets. The owner June is so warm and inviting too!
- Alco Helado – is there anything better than alcoholic-infused ice cream? We think not! Co-founders, Tim and Bryan, have a ball coming up with cocktail-inspired ice cream infusions. We can’t get enough of these.